hahah i found a survey about 2003..it made me laugh. and i’m filling it out now.
What did you do in 2003 that you’d never done before? ummm… became friends with some coooool kids.. went to atlanta.. made friends and ministered to homeless guys… and i really don’t know what else. haha.. but it was a fun year.
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year? mm i don’t remember. resolutions are dumb haha
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? my cousin
4. Did anyone close to you die? mister rogers..hah that’s all
5. What countries did you visit? never left
6. What would you like to have in 2004 that you lacked in 2003? to get off my butt and get cracking (hahaha wow no pun intended) on what it is God is leading me to do
7. What date from 2003 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? ummm july 26th.. turned 18.. august 9th.. my brother got married.. august 15th.. i played by myself at a show for the first time (ooh i couldve put that on number 1).. umm i don’t know what else. i saw fif for the last time on october 12th
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? i’d say anytime i’ve been able to help somebody..whether it was the guys in atlanta or one of my friends or whatever
9. What was your biggest failure? getting stuck in a spiritual rut for a few weeks
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? i got sick several times..that’s about it
11. What was the best thing you bought? my guitar ..i only payed for part of it though..
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? i dont know
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? hah several..
14. Where did most of your money go? food..cds..my guitar..shows
15. What did you get really really really excited about? alive, atlanta, certain shows, playing music for Jesus..yay!
16. What song will always remind you of 2003? i have no clue..hmm how bout the hey ya song..? no i don’t know, nevermind
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? definitely happier
ii. thinner or fatter? about the same..sometimes i wonder if i’m thinner. haha..if that’s possible
iii. richer or poorer? uhh
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? focusing on my living testimony
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? being dumb
whoa something happened and i lost 20 and 21..
22. Did you fall in love in 2003? my love for God has definitely grown deeper..but thats it
23. How many one-night stands? oh a few here and there. haha psyche
24. What was your favorite TV program? american idol. hahah
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? i don’t hate people
26. What was the best book you read? The Bible. and “mercy beyond measure” by kurt salierno
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? copelannnnnd
28. What did you want and get? not sure
29. What did you want and not get? umm..i dunno. mikkele never got to visit..
30. What was your favorite film of the year? pirates of the caribbean i think..but i don’t really wanna watch it again and again.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? haha i honestly can’t remember what i did.. it must not have been too special.. wait. i saw madison east play. and that night me and sarah and kelley and fallon and jessie and terry and chucko went to perkins and dan the stripper was our waiter and i ordered the chicken “strips”. i don’t remember anything else..
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? i honestly don’t know. i loved this past year.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003? i haven’t really changed..
34. What kept you sane? Jesus and my friends
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? hillary duff oh em gee! ..orrrr not. haha
36. What political issue stirred you the most? doody doo
37. Who did you miss? some of my friends i’ve lost touch with
38. Who was the best new person you met? oh wow. too many to list. way too many.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2003: nothing in this world matters more than Jesus.