God is using this shaken service in ways i didn’t expect.
tonight was so great. so so great.
ahhh i’m SO HAPPY. i don’t know, God just really filled me up tonight. driving home, all i could do was grin and praise Him.
ohhhh. myyy. my entire childhood is summed up in this list. i am not kidding you (except for the things pertaining to girls).
-bold if they apply to you:-
1. You’ve ever ended a sentence with the word “PSYCH!”
2. You watched the Pound Puppies.
3. You can sing the rap to the “Fresh Prince of Bel Air.”
4. You wore biker shorts under your skirts and felt stylish.
5. You yearned to be a member of the Baby-Sitters Club and tried to start a club of your own.
6. You owned those strawberry shortcake scented pals.
7. You know that “WOAH” comes from Joey on Blossom.
8. Two words: M.C. Hammer
9. If you ever watched “Fraggle Rock.” (BEST SHOW EVER!)
10. You had plastic streamers on your handle bars.
11. You can sing the entire theme song to “Duck Tales.”
12. You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
13. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
14. You saw the original “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” on the big screen.
15. You got super-excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school.
16. You played the game “MASH”
17. You wore a Jordache Jean jacket and you were proud of it.
18. L.A. Gear
19. You wanted to change your name to “JEM” in Kindergarten. (i had the jem board game at least.)
20. You remember reading “Tales of a fourth grade nothing” and all the Ramona books.
21. You know the profound meaning of “WAX ON, WAX OFF.”
22. You wanted to be a Goonie.
23. You ever wore flourescent clothing. And also thought you looked good in it.
25. You have pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.
26. You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school.
27. You remember the CRAZE, then the BANNING of slap bracelets.
28. You still get the urge to say “NOT” after (almost) every sentence.
29. You remember Hypercolor T-shirts.
30. Barbie and the Rockers was your favorite band.
31. You thought She-Ra and He-Man should hook up.
32. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged friendship bracelets.
33. You owned a pair of jelly sandals.
34. After you saw Pee-Wee’s Big Adventure you kept saying “I know you are, but what am I?”
35. You remember “I’ve fallen and I can’t get up!”
36. You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates.
37. You ever got seriously injured on a Slip ‘n’ Slide
38. You have ever played with a Skip-It.
39. You had or attended a birthday party at McDonald’s.
40. You’ve gone through this list occasionally saying “totally awesome.”
41. You remember Popples.
42. “Don’t worry, be happy.”
43. You wore like, EIGHT pairs of socks over tights.
44. You wore socks scrunched down.
45. “Miss Mary MACK MACK MACK, all dressed in BLACK BLACK BLACK”
46. You remember boom boxes vs. CD players.
47. You remember watching both “Gremlins” movies.
48. You knew what it meant to say “Care Bear Stare!”
49. You remember watching Rainbow Brite and My Little Ponies.
50. You thought Doogie Howser was hot.
51. You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien from Melmac.
52. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool.
53. You knew all the characters names and their life stories on “Saved By the Bell,” the ORIGINAL class.
54. You know all the words to Bon Jovi – “YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME”
55. You played and or collected “Pogs”.
56. You used to pretend that you could transform into a Power Ranger.