put your mind to it, go for it.
you’re gonna break a sweat.
rock and roll, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet!
here’s a suvey:
50 Random Questions
1. Your name spelled backwards?: Nodnarb
2. Where were your parents born?: my dad was born in canton. my mom was born in wisconsin.
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? umm a maroon 5 song, i think.
4. What’s your favorite restaurant?: i like applebees a lot, but i think i’ll go with pizza king or the casa bonita in denver (even though the food was awful)…who else does cliff diving shows from an indoor waterfall with a gorilla?
5. Last time you swam in a pool?: uhhh… i seriously don’t even know. i went hot tubbing in like september. does that count?
6. Have you ever been in a school play?: yes..a tree in one and a town crier in the other.
7. How many kids do you want?: i’ll focus on that when i’m ready.
8. Type of music you dislike most?: opera. and definitely country. some rap is ridiculous though. and sometimes i just can’t take some “ccm” songs. there’s a lot more too. i feel like i have a wide variety of tastes, but i’m too picky at the same time.
9. Are you registered to vote?: yep.
10. Do you have cable?: yep.
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped?: no.
12. Ever prank call anybody?: yes.
13. Best friend?: considering i haven’t seen much of most of my friends (if any) in the past couple months, i’ll go with jessica and dustin. but i guess i don’t like that title, because i care deeply about way too many people.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?: no. never. unless i was going to die or something if i didn’t.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled: denver.
16. Do you have a garden?: nope.
17. What’s your favorite comic strip?: peanuts…except recently i’ve realized how totally not funny any of the comics are now. it made me sad.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?: i think so.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?: shower in the morning..unless i’m just really gross. then i take one at night, too.
20. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month?: umm..i thought ray was really good, but i wouldnt watch it again. haha
21. Favorite pizza topping?: plain cheese.
22. Chips or popcorn?: chips. tato skins are the BEST.
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear?: it’s called “shimmery amethyst.” …actually, i don’t wear lipstick.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?: i think i’m glad that i don’t know what that means.
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?: yes. i mean no.
26. Orange Juice or apple?: it depends, but usually apple. my brother and i used to mix them.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine?: i ate with my parents in price park tonight. i had chic fil-a.
28. Favorite type chocolate bar?: snickers.
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls?: november.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?: probably when i was little.
31. Have you ever won a trophy?: umm…i have plaques? my brother got trophies, and i got plaques.
32. Are you a good cook?: not so much.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas?: yes. but i get kind of nervous at new gas stations i’m not familiar with because i ALWAYS have trouble figuring the pumps out.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial?: nope.
35. Sprite or 7-up?: squirt!
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?: umm..one year i worked at the yankee peddler and had to dress like a colonist. but that was the only job that required uniforms.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?: umm..Christmas lights i think. haha
38. Ever thrown up in public?: yes. at school in first grade and again in my senior year. ugh.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?: what if i find true love in a millionaire? does that count? (psyyyche)
40. Do you believe in love at first sight?: i used to..but that’s not love..it’s attraction.
41. Can exes be friends?: from what i’ve seen, no. but i guess it could happen.
42. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?: oh wow.. i haven’t done that in a lot of years. i’m not even sure..unless nursing homes count.
43. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby?: yes.
44. What message is on your answering machine?: “hi, you’ve reached the schmidts. leave a message.” i don’t have a cell phone.
45 ran away.
46. What was the name of your first pet?: i had a lot of fish, but the first pet that counted was our cat, molly.
47. What’s in your backpack?: books.
48. Favorite thing to do before bedtime?: watch tv. talk to God. praise God.
49. What is one thing you are grateful for today?: for the weather. for the friends that visit me and call me. for my parents. for my continuous recovery.
50. What do you think about?: what DON’T i think about..? yikes.